Green Man has a dedicated campsite especially for campervans and caravans, but before you buy your Live-In Vehicle ticket please read these simple guidelines that we need to stick to for licensing and safety reasons.
- Just so we’re clear, a live-in vehicle is one that is specifically adapted for sleeping, such as a camper van or caravan; strictly no cars are allowed onto the campsite unless they are towing a caravan
- The main Live-in Vehicle Campsite is slightly apart from the other campsites with its own entrance off the A40, so you won’t be very near your friends if they are pitched in the main campsite; there is also a separate, smaller live-in vehicle area just for Settler's Pass holders
- Space in the Live-in Vehicle Campsite is limited, so please note you will only have room for an awning or one small tent next to your vehicle
- On arrival, all live-in vehicles will be allocated to the next available pitch by our staff; unfortunately we can't pre-allocate or reserve spaces so please arrive together if you want to camp with friends
- This area is used as farmland for the rest of the year so please be aware there are no power hook-ups; however, it is lit with garland lights with taps for drinking water, showers, toilets and toilet-emptying facilities
Directions from the south and the east:
Drive through Crickhowell and continue along the A40 for two miles. Go past the main festival site and the signs for the Bus Gate on your left. Continue for 0.3 miles and the Caravan Gate is on your left.
Directions from the north and west:
Drive through Bwlch and continue along the A40 for approx 3.5 miles. Ignore the turning for other Green Man Festival traffic on your right until you see signs for the Caravan Gate on your right.